CloudBrij is a comprehensive Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions provider delivering top performing enterprise grade WAN environments while reducing network TCO as much as 60%.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Moving to a new Wide Area Network configuration can be very complex and difficult..
Cloudbrij is uniquely positioned to create and deliver top performing SD-WAN environments. We will walk your organization step by step through a thorough evaluation of SD-WAN helping you determine if SD-WAN is a good fit for your organization and what impact it will create on your performance and TCO. Cloudbrij doesn’t stop with evaluation… using the data gathered, we create a clear plan of action for your organization to flawlessly implement and migrate. Whether setting up an entirely new network configuration or a hybrid including your existing network, Cloudbrij is a partner you can trust.
How Cloudbrij differs from a traditional telecom carrier
- Cloudbrij is agnostic to the actual SD-WAN technology. We are very familiar with the market leaders and help our customers evaluate the best fit based off capability, cost, and business need.
- Traditional large box carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, Earthlink, etc, can offer similar backend SD-WAN technology, however, They still push to sell white labeled, type 2 circuits containing added margin whether it is the best option for your organization or not. These “type 2” circuits cut into the TCO of your SD-WAN deployment as much as 30% and make this disruptive technology just another flavor of MPLS.
- Cloudbrij brings a truly carrier agnostic optimization solution across the entire WAN. We have partnerships with almost every carrier globally.
- Tying it all together, Cloudbrij provides vendor consolidation for our customers with a single point of billing for all circuits… existing, new, and customer acquired.
- Traditional carriers offer support on the circuits and/or services they sell you, but leave you alone to deal with everything else. Cloudbrij offers full support across your entire network and will proactively monitor, manage, create vendor tickets, and follow through to resolution on all instances.